Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Sightseeing outfit

  1. #1
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar

    Question

    Is this really true about the sightseeing ouitfit? If it is true I will take some photos of the back of the dolls with my camera. I just might be going there I'm not sure but if we are I'm going Sunday if I didn't say the trains we are taking are the Riverline and another train to NYC we are taking a cab to AG to Get JESS!!!. We are also going to go to the photo studio it sounds like all of you have a lot of fun there!! Do you need reverrations for the Photo studio Thank you for all of your help!!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you talking about the skirt being too tight? You didn't say what you were wondering if it was true.

    And I don't think the Photo Studio takes reservations at all, like the Doll Hair Salon. It's first come, first serve.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, no reservations at the photo studio. You better get in early if you go on a weekend.
    On weekdays there is no problem at all.


    Ana

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •